Saturday, August 1, 2009

Three Years @ KMC

This day , three years back, I entered KMC. I can't believe time has elapsed in such a fast pace . It seems like just yesterday ! I was a novice then and now also I don't feel any different!

As I think about it, I realise that so many things have happened from that first day . Many memories rush in . . Some good some bad . . But each day has had some thing remarkable event happening. I have seen, heard, examined and I have learnt. I have seen births and deaths and all the raw human feelings . I have observed myself changing my personality slowly to adopt to newer situations which I never faced before. I have seen so many of others changing their lifestyles. One thing I dare to say is that change is the one constant thing in life . If you fail to adopt, you can't survive here. To sum up the last three years, I have learned to adapt to situations and survive.

3 comments:

  1. These 3 years you have got a chance to live closely with a bunch of brightest of people you would have ever met. That makes it that much more challenging, humbling and a learning experience.
    Good to see that you relish changing and adapting, because I have seen many people to whom change brings a deep sense of discomfort. Keep up the attitude and you will enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your words. Time seems to move slowly during the present. But when one looks at his past he realizes how quickly all those events took place and how neatly they have been woven into his life or, rather, became his life.

    ReplyDelete