Wednesday, February 10, 2010

way of survival...

Over the last few months , so many things have happened in my life. I had to face so many tough situations. But now as I have faced them successfully, I feel ever more confident in my day today life. I think the challenges have toughened me up , also they have made me more practical, analytical and less emotional. I had always wondered how on the earth some people manage to keep their cool in tense situations, well now I know how……
It’s the previous experience which helps you out. If you had been in a tense situation before and managed to get through it, it will give a certain type of confidence that you’ll some how pull through this situation too..This helps in conquering the fear about the future..I can even say it’s a way of controlling your mind from thinking all the absurd stuff which will prevent you from doing what you are capable of doing. I would like to remember the thought that in life in facing any kind of situation you have two choices, as they say in hindi ‘bhaag lo (run) ya phir bhaag lo “(participate)!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment