Monday, July 26, 2010

Whose life is it anyway?

FICTION

As usual i got up earlier than everbody.But it was still early dawn i started reminscing about my life..

I dont know who my parents are..i think i was separated when i was very small.I dont remember much of my childhood really..most of it was terrifying..until i was rescued by this guy. He likes to be called as 'boss' . And i dont mind calling him like that. Because he raised me from my vulnerable childhood to this vigorous youth.

Boss will be busy most of the time. He stays out of this house. I stay here most of the time. Somebody should look over house also right? And i dont think i can manage much outside. But i have few talents of my own. Like my hearing is lot better than his and vision too..but still i cant do whatever he's capable of. Like the food he prepares...is there any better food anywhere else?? I think not!

Well i think boss got up. I can hear him getting up from his bed,walking lazily towards bathroom. I looked forward to our morning walk together. I know he'd never change that .

He came out of the door. I greeted him. He acknowledged. He had something hidden behind his back. He showed it to me and threw it right in front of me..

I couldn't control the temptation... I ran quickly towards the toy...A dog can never resist the tempt for a fetch game you see..

1 comment:

  1. Nice :)
    I thought something 'serious' climax would be there!
    But, fantastic ending. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete